Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans

A young father tells the story of the Christmas that he'll never forget. Having to move into someone else's home is never easy. At first, it is difficult for this man to get over. Most of all, the change is most affecting his wife and little girl. The woman they move in with may just help this man figure out what he truly wants and needs for his life.

This story is heart warming. Mr. Evans has written a classic with this one. I've had it for awhile just took me forever to read. I am so glad that I did because it gave me the true meaning of Christmas to share with others and to love. This is one author that I will read more of.

Richard Paul Evans/New Author/ Christmas/ Family/ 83 pages/ 4 out of 5

I read this one yesterday but never got a chance to do anything since I wasn't home. lol I thought this was very close to the movie.

No comments: