Monday, August 25, 2008

Rogue by Rachel Vincent

Faythe is back. She is still working on establishing herself in the Pride of her family. Marc is around and trying to win her love more than ever. Her father Gregory is not making things easy for her so she is determined to work that much harder. It seems like something is coming back to get tabbies. That is not a good thing and it could all lead back to something she did before coming back to the Pride.

Ms. Vincent creates a world that just sucks you in from the beginning. I was so happy to read these characters again. The next one cannot come out soon enough for me. There is dynamics in this Pride that have me turning pages.

Faythe really is trying to make her name. But she cannot become a woman like her mother. She wants to be a career woman and help her father with the enforcers. Marc is a man/shifter who can only take so much. He has no idea who is behind it all but it will take him a lot to get through it.

I loved this book so much! It picks up pretty much where the other one leaves off. I liked that. I don’t want to give anything away at all. Now you need to read Stray first or this book will not make a whole lot of sense. But both are worth your time and I cannot wait for the next book to come out. There are a lot of strings that need to be taken care of so I am waiting with anticipation.

Rachel Vincent/ Shifters/ Chunkster/ 400 pages/ 5 out of 5


I have a couple more review books and then back to ones off my shelf before I read cozy mysteries next month. :)

No comments: