Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tempted By A Texan by Mindy Neff

Becca Sue Ellworth's luck with men hadn't always been the greatest. Her best friend Colby hangs around but it's torture. After ending their relationship, now seven years ago, she wonders if he remembers their drunken promise. But with the chance of him leaving, there's no reason to stick around. A chance encounter brings him back into her life but is it for good this time?

Ms. Neff is a fantastic author! I loved this story and would love to read the preceeding books in this series even just to see how the other ladies' faired and how they made their relationships work.

I'm not sure I would classify this as a holiday escape because not once was Christmas mentioned or even Thanksgiving. It's a great book but perfect for any time of the year. :)


Mindy Neff/ New Author/ 256 pages/ Romance/ 4 out of 5

Okay read this one faster than I thought I would. :) Going to read another Holiday Escape novel tomorrow. I just hope this one has to do something with the Holidays. :)

No comments: