Monday, June 28, 2010
Everything Austen II Challenge
I saw a post about this challenge off a friend of mine's blog. I realized I owned a Jane Austen novel that I got as a gift that I have never read as well as an author sent me one of her books as well which I found incredibly sweet. So here is my list which is to be completed over a six month period.
1. Read Persuasion by Jane Austen
2. Read Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
3. Read Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
4. Watch Bridget Jones's Diary on DVD
5. Watch Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth
6. Make Sally Lunn Buns.
You're supposed to do something crafty and as much as I would love to make something like a blouse or knit etc. I know that is just not possible so I'll do the next best thing, make something that Jane Austen might eat! :) This one starts next month and runs through January of next year! That way I only have to do one thing a month. So easy to achieve. Here is the link if anyone is interested: http://www.stephanieswrittenword.com/?p=2589
Well off to bed and hopefully reading more of the Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton tomorrow.