Monday, December 03, 2007

Nov Reads and Stats

Books I read:
242.The Séance by Heather Graham A+
243. Cave Painters by Gregory Curtis A
244. Death’s Courtship by Jory Strong A
245. Harvest of Hearts by Ashley Ezell A+
246. Everlasting by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss A+
247. Thigh High by Bonnie Edwards A
248. The Flamenco Academy by Sarah Bird A
249. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers A+
250. Stray by Rachel Vincent A+
251. Jinx by Meg Cabot A+
252. Camouflaged Hearts Anthology by Aliyah Burke, Jennah Sharpe, SL Majors & Bronwyn Green A
253. Too Late For Romance by L.M. Gonzalez A
254. A Valley To Die For by Radine Trees Nehring A+
255.The Sheikh’s Unsuitable Bride by Liz Fielding A
256. Love Under the Mistletoe by Deborah Macgillivray, Leanne Burroughs, Amy Blizzard, Billie Warren Chai, Gerri Bowen, and Judith Leigh A
257. Stone Cold by David Baldacci A
258. The Christmas Child by Max Lucado (Xmas Book Challenge) A+
259. A Simple Complexity by Rick Traylor A+
260. The Privateer by Dawn McTavish A+
261. Creepers by David Morrell B
262. Christmas with Anne by L.M. Montegomery (Xmas Book Challenge) A+

My Stats:
Total books Read: 21
New Authors: 24
Fiction: 20
Non-Fiction:1
TBR: 0
Scary Books: 1
Cozies: 0
Chunksters: 3
Christmas books: 2
Books Reviewed: 11
From the Stacks: 10
Books I Bought: 4
PBS Sent: 5
PBS Received: 4
Total Pages Read: 6,538

I would have posted this sooner but life is crazy!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Just a quick question. Where do you find all of the time to read? Are some of those books on CD? I am so jealous of you! I am generally a fast reader, but lately I haven't found the time and when I do, I am so tired. I would appreciate any tips!

Lover of Books said...

lol I read a lot of them for review on my pda. That helps a lot. Plus I am a quick reader. I have my months were I don't read a lot. Plus it all depends on how much I work. Now that I will be working 3 days a week, my reading will slow down some.