Saturday, October 11, 2008

Doggy Style by Jane May

Miles just wants his pack to be happy. Bob and Jennifer are so right for each other if only they could make up. Miscommunications are keeping these two apart even though at one time they were happy and got Miles. Now he just wants to see them back together but since they won’t do it on their own. It’s time to take things into his own paws.

Ms. May did something different with this story. Animals often play a part but this was amazing. Miles was so fun and I finally got to hear what they are thinking. I wish I had been able to do that with my own pets. Obviously there is more to it than that but I loved how she weaved this story.

Miles is quite the dog. He really just wants the people he loves to be happy. Jennifer is dating a man who is getting divorced as well as she is divorced. Trust issues are a problem for them. Bob just loves the women he is with and hopes she understands things take time to resolve.

This was quirky read that I loved it. It was different than her book Hooked, which I loved as well. Definitely an author who likes to do things differently but that keeps you focused on what you are reading at the same time. She has become one of my favorites and I hope she comes out with something new soon!

Jane May/ 304 pages/ Romance/ Animals/4 out of 5

I got this one done yesterday but was too wiped out to type. lol

No comments: