Monday, December 01, 2008

Prince of Fire by Daniel Silva

Gabriel Allon is ready to do some work for a friend when Ari comes looking for him. This time there is more at stake than even Gabriel thinks. Can he play by the rules?

Mr. Silva does it again and the real situtaions that happened in this book were taken from history. He just tweaked a little. But then it is fiction so it is entirely possible. Once again I was swept up into this book.

I truly felt for Gabriel. He had to start with a new team and figure out how to solve the problem that was coming. He was also torn between Chiara and his wife Leah. Tough choices for a man who loves his art.

This is a good book but not as good as the last one. Though that one was more heart wrenching. This one had me on the edge of my seat. I will definitely have to get the next one in the series!

Daniel Silva/ Chunkster/ 400 pages/ Spy story/ 4 out of 5

I enjoyed this one. It was not easy to read at times but was interesting. Off to read a review book and then my first Christmas book for December!

No comments: