Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Place Called Home by Lori Wick

A Place Called Home by Lori Wick

Christine Bennett having just lost her grandfather cannot believe that the will states that on the event of her death her grandfather’s partner will get everything. She is young and it just does not sound like something he would say. She then gets a note saying she is in danger. Leaving the only home she has ever known is not easy. Now living in a new community, she is not sure where her life is going.

Ms. Wick is one of my favorite authors of all time. This book is one of my all time favorites and is well worn. Her characters are so real. I get swept up in them every time.

Christine goes through so much. Losing her grandfather, leaving home, and going to a new place. The Cameron family helps her get back on her feet. Grandma Em is the matriarch of the family. She is the one that keeps the family together not to mention their faith.

I was so glad to read this story again. I get swept up in it that I never remember the ending. This is one story that I never get tired of it. Ms. Wick is definitely an author who pleases every time.

Lori Wick/Christian Historical Romance/ 240 pages/ 4 out of 5

I read this book on the first day of my trip. As usual having read it before, it was a quick read. :)

No comments: